In addition, you understand that the specific method, features and services offered on Voila may be altered, improved, removed or adapted at any time by the Company at its sole discretion and without any notice. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this site.
- Voila is in no way, directly or indirectly responsible for the advice and assistance provided by the Partners. We are an independent third-party enabler who has built a platform where the clients can communicate with, and if the need be, meet the Partner. Voila has no control over the Services provided by the Partner. Voila may help to resolve in case of any issues/discrepancies with the Services provided by the Partner.
- Voila has full rights to publish the free advice provided to their clients on their portal and in any external communication for public knowledge sharing. However, in none of the published content, the user details will be displayed.
- As a part of the Services, you will also be eligible to avail the benefit of online call consultation with the Partners listed at Voila. Any online call consultation that you have had with the selected Partner is completely confidential and Voila DOES NOT have access to and/or DOES NOT store these consultations on their servers
Using the Voila Platform
- All users must be eighteen years or older. In the case of minor Consumers (under eighteen (18) years), a parent or guardian must accept this Agreement and guide all consultations under the services offered.
- The User takes full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate. Voila shall make no effort to validate any information provided by the Consumer for use in Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We with an intention to provide the best service possible could ask you to share more information as and when needed.
- Use of Voila Services requires basic familiarity with the Internet and the Consumer is expected to possess the necessary internet-usage skills and knowledge to avail Voila Services.
Platform Usage Terms
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities carried out under your Voila account. You agree to prohibit anyone else from using your password and immediately notify Voila of any unauthorized use of your password or other security concerns.
- No party has the power or authority as agent, employee or in any other capacity to represent, act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
- The platform may only be used in good faith and may not be used to transmit or otherwise make available any information that is false or that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the rights of any person or entity, to infringe on any person or entity’s intellectual property rights, or in any other way that could reasonably be deemed unethical, illegal, or offensive.
- You may not misidentify yourself or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (e.g., pretend to be a different person or from a different company or organization).
- Unless you have our prior written consent, you will not post advertisements or promotional materials, solicit participants and/or visitors of the Site, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the App or Site or its Services, use of the App or Site or it Services, or access to the App or Site or its Services.
- You are prohibited from using any type of computer ‘worm,’ ‘virus’ or any other device that is intended or is likely to disrupt, overload, or otherwise impair the workings of any part of the App or Site. If you do engage in such conduct, the resulting damage will be hard to quantify as a fixed amount and thus you hereby agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of Rs. 1,00,000 for each day that the App or Site is damaged until the App or Site is completely repaired and further unquantified damages which will occur due to your actions will be accessed and you shall be liable to pay the same. This amount is derived by estimating the value of (1) the loss of goodwill caused by an inoperable site or app, and (2) the time and money it will take to repair the App or Site and to address the concerns of visitors. We are required to use reasonable efforts to repair the App or Site as quickly as possible. This clause will not prohibit us from seeking additional compensation if your conduct injures us in a way not expressly contemplated herein
- You are not permitted to collect or store personal data about other users.
- You are not permitted to access the App or Site for the purpose of data mining or extracting content from the App or Site beyond your personal end-use.
- You are permitted to use the App or Site to find a Partner to perform services for you related to your problem and to obtain general information about similar cases (each, a “Permissible Use”). You are not permitted to use the App or Site for any other reason other than a Permissible Use as described above. Impermissible Uses shall include but are not limited to, using the App or Site to order to hire, engage or otherwise work with the employees or affiliates of Voila or the Partners, to interfere or attempt to interfere in the relationship between Voila and such employees, affiliates, Partner, or for any other purpose other than described herein (each, an “Impermissible Use”). If you do engage in such conduct, the resulting damage will be hard to quantify as a fixed amount and thus you hereby agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of Rs.2,50,000 for each Impermissible Use, and further unquantified damages which will occur due to your act will be accessed and you shall be liable to pay the same. You further agree that this liquidated damages provision reasonably approximates actual costs, losses, and expenses which would be incurred by Voila due to any such Impermissible Use. You also agree that nothing in this section is intended to limit Voila’s right to obtain injunctive and other relief as may be appropriate
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the App or Site.
- In the event you submit information through the App or Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information and agree to promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, and/or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your participation in the App or Site and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the App or Site or its services (or any portion thereof).
- You understand and agree that all information, statistical data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by you and other users of our service, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the App or Site. We do not control all of the Content posted via the App or Site and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the App or Site
- User shall not solicit the guidance of Partner of Voila outside the usage of Voila World.
- You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that our designees and we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the App or Site. Without limiting the foregoing, our designees and we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any Content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
Scope of Services
- Voila (the owners and the employee staff of the App or Site) and third-party professionals who offer services through the App or Site accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services achieved through the use of the App or Site.
- Voila does not guarantee that a web-based consultation, over-phone consultation or in-person / video consultation is the appropriate course of treatment /solution for your particular problem.
User’s Profile at Voila
- Your Voila Profile is created to store records of your consultations and your personal query / problem information online, including history, etc
- Any information provided as part of a web, over-phone or an in-person / video consultation becomes part of your Voila Record. You agree to provide accurate information to help us serve you best to our knowledge, to periodically review such information and to update such information as and when necessary
- Voila reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Voila Service according to its internal record retention and/or destruction policies.
- You might be contacted via email to review the information provided by you for Voila Record or for Online Consultations. Please make sure you provide a valid email-id and you update it as and when needed.
- The Company reserves its right to terminate User’s account with immediate effect without any prior notice or information at its sole discretion.
FEE & CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Users shall pay the fee for the guidance as per rate (Rs./min) posted on the Voila Partner profile and as amended from time to time. The fee is exclusive of taxes and all applicable taxes shall be charged extra.
- In case the Client does not turn up on Voila on the scheduled date and time of the Session to provide guidance or the User could not seek the guidance due to his/her own default for whatever the reasons may be then the User may reschedule the session.
- Users may cancel their session.
- Users can withdraw funds from their wallet into their bank accounts. The Company shall endeavour to process the refund in seven working days from the date of requests received and accepted by the Company for such refund.
- Voila may send you Notifications and other information regarding common related topics or preventive care messages containing specific services’ related information, links to other related websites and specific questions related to your Voila Record. Additionally, Voila makes available self-care informational services that provide general, and specific services’ information.
- These communications and resources are not comprehensive and do not include complete potential information pertaining to the subject matter. These are solely meant for general, educational and informational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for user-specific query / problem evaluation or construed, directly or indirectly as the practice of that particular service or dispensing of that particular service by Voila.
- The information contained in these communications and resources is compiled from a variety of sources and may or may not be authored by Voila.
- Voila makes no warranty with respect to the content of these materials or the information contained therein.
- We are not responsible for anything outside of Voila. Now or in the future, the Content and Services may link you to other web sites or information, software, data, or other contents, on or off the Internet. These other sites or and contents are not Voila, and the information there is outside of our control. We do not control, endorse, or review the content of these sites, and we are not responsible for such content.
Protection of Proprietary Information
- You agree that the Services, which include all software and information, both electronic and printed media, contain trade secrets and other proprietary intellectual property and are the proprietary property of Voila. They are protected by trademark laws and other proprietary rights and laws, and they may only be used or accessed as specifically provided for, in this Agreement.
- You agree that you will not store, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, reverse-engineer, reverse-assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Services. You will not otherwise attempt to transfer any right in the Services (which includes its software, design and content), create derivative works based on it or in any manner commercially exploit the Services in whole or in part. You agree that violations by you, any other person or entity, of these trade secrets and / or other intellectual property protections or the terms of this Agreement will be led to prosecution under the Indian Laws and Bylaws. The final choice of whether the Consumer is in violation of any of these policies is at the sole discretion of Voila.
- Only for the duration of being logged into the Consumers’ valid Voila account, the consumer is hereby granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the services for personal, non-commercial purposes; subject to terms and qualifications of Agreements of Voila.
- With the exception of your case records, Voila retains all rights, titles and interests pertaining to Voila, the Voila Services and any content, products, documentation, software or other materials on the Voila web site or App along with any trade secret, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property or proprietary right in any of the foregoing.
- Voila welcomes comments, suggestions and submissions by its Consumers including but not limited to messages, notes, feedback, artwork, communications, computer code or creative materials provided to Voila. The act of commenting, suggesting or submitting shall act as a full assignment of all rights whatsoever (Intellectual property) to Voila. Voila shall have the right to use the same as its own for all legal purposes including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, publishing, distribution and the like without any compensation to the Consumer.
- Except as expressly provided herein, no other right or license with respect to any trademark rights or other proprietary rights are granted under this agreement. All rights not expressly granted hereunder by Voila are expressly reserved to Voila and its licensors and information and content providers. Contact us if you believe information on our website or App infringes your copyright. If you believe any materials accessible on or from Voila infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials.
- No part of the materials including graphics or logos, available in this App or Site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific permission.
Etiquette and Privacy
- The resources of Voila should not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or Voila. All messages transmitted via Voila should correctly identify the sender. The Consumer should never alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or while posting any information.
- Voila has zero-tolerance for unsolicited bulk email, bulk SMS, unsolicited posting to newsgroups, marketing gimmicks/spam/scams in community resources, or other illegal activities. The Consumer shall not infringe upon the rights of others, spam, propagate computer worms or viruses, use a false identity, attempt to gain unauthorized entry to any site or network, infringe trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. The Consumer further agrees to comply with Indian export laws concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the World Wide Web.
- The Consumer agrees to indemnify and hold Voila harmless for any and all acts found or suspected to be in violation hereof. The Consumer’s account will be terminated for any of the above infractions.
- The Consumer shall not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of Voila, its partners, or those accessed through or with their product, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access.
Voila reserves the right to terminate any account which doesn’t follow our Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Voila Services is solely at your own risk, and that you assume full responsibility for all risks associated therewith. To the extent that any of the Content included on Voila is provided by third party content providers or other users, we have no editorial control or responsibility of such content appearing on Voila. All information, products or services contained on or provided through this website are provided “as is”, without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Voila and its Affiliates hereby disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, appropriateness, title, non-infringement and freedom from virus strains.
- Third-party content may appear on this App or Site or may be accessible via links from this Site. We shall not be responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third-party content appearing on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third-party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by us nor does it reflect our beliefs.
- The App or Site may contain ‘hyperlinks’ to websites neither owned nor controlled by us and we are not responsible for, and, unless otherwise noted specifically, make no representations or endorsements with respect to these sites or with respect to any service or product associated with these sites. By including these hyperlinks, we do not mean to state or imply that we sponsor, are affiliated with, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, service mark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the hyperlinks.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Voila and its affiliates make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the Voila products and services provided hereunder. Voila makes no representations or warranties about the satisfaction of government regulations.
- Voila will take all necessary precautions to protect itself against failure of our hardware and our software. The Consumer acknowledges and agrees that temporary interruptions in service may occur, and that Voila shall have no liability for any claim, cost, charge, loss or expense arising from or relating to use of the Services. Voila makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. The Consumer acknowledges and agrees that in the event of failure, restoration of service may take several days.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the App or Site (or any part of it) with or without notice. In the event of a modification or discontinuance, all information submitted by you and others may be lost. You agree to keep a permanent record of all information provided to us, and you agree that all information submitted to us is at your sole risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the App or Site including without limitation messages and other communications. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We do not represent or warrant that the App or Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the App or Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. We may (but are not obligated to) make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content of the App or Site at any time. In no event shall we be liable for any such errors or defects.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ON THE APP OR SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN ‘AS-IS/AS-AVAILABLE’ BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AS TO THE RESULTS YOU MAY ACHIEVE ON ACCOUNT YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE, AS TO THE RESULTS YOU MAY ACHIEVE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP YOU ELECT TO CREATE WITH PROFESSIONAL, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER VOILA NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY PROFESSIONAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PROFESSIONAL’s ABILITY TO OBTAIN A FAVORABLE RESULT FOR YOU.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AND WE DO NOT GUARANTY IN ANY SERVICES OR GOODS ASSOCIATED WITH THE APP OR SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OR GOOD WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE APP OR SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE APP OR SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE APP OR SITE; (iii) INVALID DESTINATIONS, TRANSMISSION ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (v) YOUR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS REQUESTED THROUGH THE APP OR SITE OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE APP OR SITE.
You shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Voila, its affiliates harmless from all demands, liabilities, claims and expenses, including Partner’s fees, fees of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder or your use of the Services, including without limitation, infringement by you or someone else using the service with your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the Service(s) provided.
When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your agreement and may result in deactivation of your service(s) with immediate effect.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Voila including (it’s Affiliates) or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing Voila Services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Voila Services, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Voila records, programs or services. This paragraph shall apply to all content and functionality of Voila Services.
In addition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Voila nor any of its affiliates be liable for any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits, interruption of service or loss of data, whether in any action in warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to negligence or fundamental breach), or otherwise arising out of or in any way connected with the use of, or the inability to use, this App or website or any service offered through this App or website or any material or information contained in, accessed through, or products purchased on this website, even if an authorized representative of Voila is advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same. To the extent certain jurisdictions restrict any of the above limitations of liability; such limitations shall not apply in such jurisdictions to the extent of such restrictions.
Third Party Protection
The indemnification and disclaimers provisions set forth above are for the benefit of Voila and its affiliates. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you, the Consumer on its own behalf.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties, and is agreed to being entered into within the jurisdiction of New Delhi, India and shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or principles.
Any dispute with Voila shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at New Delhi, India. No party shall object to removal or prosecution of any litigation to a court within the jurisdiction of New Delhi, India.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to Voila must be commenced within one (1) year after it arises, except to the extent such litigation is not enforceable
Right to Operational Functionality
Voila reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of our Services. We may, among other things withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of our Services.
By using the App or Site, you do not acquire any rights to the App or Site other than the limited license to use the App or Site that can be terminated in accordance with this section. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Site, and remove and discard any Content within the Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, or if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. We may also in our sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the App or Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the App or Site under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Content information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Site or App. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the App or Site.
Right to Modify Terms of Service
You agree and confirm that the Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without notice and take responsibility to update yourself periodically with the latest version available on Voila website or App. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on release of the revised Agreement or change to the Service(s) on our website or App. Unless we notify otherwise, these terms incorporate and supersede any other terms associated with the Services.
Voila has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions stated herein, without prior notice or warning.
Voila may provide notice to you the Consumer, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you during registration, by a general notice on the Voila Web site or App. You may give notice to Voila at any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Waiver and Severability of Terms
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
No Responsibility for Posts
Voila does not review or approve the questions or answers submitted to Voila. The views expressed therein are those of the posting Users and Professionals and do not necessarily reflect those of Voila. Voila assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, competence or completeness of any of the information or advice in the posts. Use the advice and information provided at your own risk.
Ownership of Content
By submitting a Free Question to Voila, you understand and agree that your question and any answer provided by Professional will become part of the Voila public database and the sole property of Voila.
Thus, as to all Free Questions and any answers, you agree that, without any compensation to you, Voila will own all rights to the submitted questions and answers (including any intellectual property and moral rights) and will have the sole unrestricted right to use, reproduce, edit, modify, sell, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the submitted content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in the content.
I, the User or Consumer
Acknowledge and agree to assume the risk of the above-mentioned limitations pursuant to the use of Voila. I further understand and agree that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me concerning any consultation on a particular problem, result, solution of my query / problem.
I understand that the consultation through Voila may involve electronic communication of my personal information to other Partners who may be located in other areas, including out of state.